Monday, April 15, 2013

Well, there's a first time for everything...plus a freebie!

I am super excited nervous to unveil my first literacy pack.  I usually stick to classroom decor, but there has to be a first time for everything and I felt inspired to create a Little Red Riding Hood mini-unit in my last minute preparations for the STAAR test.  My goal was to do a little review of story elements, character traits, motivations, and summary. I decided to use Little Red Riding Hood as the mentor text since fairy tales are among the 3rd grade TEKS (think Common Core).  Here's a peek at the unit...
You can grab it in my TPT store! ($4)
In honor of National Poetry Month I snuck in some poetry review.  I used Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf by one of my faves, Roald Dahl.  We focused on the mood of the poem and sensory language.  Of course I couldn't leave you guys without a freebie so you can grab my Sensory Language graphic organizer HERE!
If we stand on our tippy toes we can see summer y'all!  I love this time of year!
Toodles!

5 comments:

Second-grade-alicious said...

Looks Super cute!!

Third and Goal said...

Wow! That looks awesome!!! PS-I'm standing on my tippies!

The Colorful Apple said...

This is so cute!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Unknown said...


شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش بمكة

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

القرفة تمنع القرفة دخول النمل إلى المنزل أو إلى المطبخ، فهي طارد فعّال له، ويُمكن استخدامها من خلال إضافة ربع أو نصف ملعقة صغيرة من زيت القرفة الأساسيّ إلى كوب من الماء، ثمّ نقع قطعة من القطن في هذا المحلول ومسح المناطق التي يتواجد فيها النمل، وتُكرّر العملية مرّةً واحدةً يومياً للحصول على النتائج المرجوّة. ووفقاً لدراسة نُشِرت عام 2014 في المجلة الدوليّة للمنشورات العلميّة والبحثيّة فإنّ زيت القرفة العطريّ يُعطي نتائج إيجابيّة لطرد النمل، كما يمكن وضع القرفة المطحونة والقرنفل بالقرب من مداخل النمل، أو رشّ رذاذ زيت القرفة في الأماكن التي يغزوها النمل.

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل

شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بابها

Post a Comment