Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Reading Fair Time!

Right after the STAAR test last year, I decided it was time to let loose and do some interactive, engaging projects to incorporate all we had learned throughout the year. 

One of my students' favorite projects was our School-wide Reading Fair.  I created a quick, no prep (except making copies) packet to give my students so they could plan their project.  It included a detailed explanation of my expectations and the literary elements that they were to present on their finished board.

You can find my Reading Fair packet in my TPT store or just click here.  
Here are some of my favorite projects...


I can't wait to get started with my kiddos at the end of this month!!

PS- I would love to hear feedback if you use the packet in your classroom or school.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tooooo stinkin' cute! I'll definitely be checking that out in your TPT site! Cute blog also!! I am your newest follower... So here's a award for you- The sunshine blogger award! Check out my blog to see what you do next! : ) http://thirdinhollywood.blogspot.com/

-Emily

Ms. Durbin said...

Thanks Emily! I just visited your blog and really enjoyed reading fun facts about you. I will be sure to do my next step as soon as STAAR testing is complete this week. Thanks for sharing the love!
-Misty

Unknown said...

Wow interesting! !!first i was read this article i was amaze,hope many readers you may help.. Goodluck!!

Ketterman Rowland & Westlund Attorneys

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

Dallas IT Services

Zenith Hoffman said...

It's very nice and useful! kids will definitely love it! Thank you for sharing it. More power to you.

Learn more BC Indianapolis Digital Marketing

Xander Burke said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. Kids will surely learn from this. Keep it up.

Pottery Place Water Fountains

Unknown said...

Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

Horseshoe Bay Real Estate

Ulrich Rocha said...

It will very helpful to the children. Thanks for sharing.

Learn more Cloud Contact Center Provider

Post a Comment