Monday, October 3, 2011

Just a Quick Note...

I know it is Management Monday, but I was in desperate need of some help for my thirdsters that seem to be struggling with unlocking the code in math story problems.  We have gone over and over key words but I realize that they need them posted so they can see them everyday and really internalize them.  Of course if I am going to post them in my room they have to match my decor so I made these and am planning on taking them to STAPLES and having them enlarged to poster size.  They will be posted in my TPT store in a jiffy.  Multiplication and Division coming soon! Toodles!

5 comments:

teaching fashionista said...

SOOOO cute can't wait to get them at your TPT store..You have awesome ideas thanks.. my little 3rd grade friends are having some trouble too!

Mrs. Teachnology said...

I am stopping by to say how much I love your blog and to let you know that I am presenting you with a Versatile Blogger Award!
www.mrsteachnology.blogspot.com

Ashleigh said...

Your things always look amazing! I need you to design my room next year:)

My third graders struggle with this too.

http://ashleigh-educationjourney.blogspot.com/

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

those are cute! i made some that are really (really) similar! :) i guess great minds think alike??

Kelly said...

I am a homeschooling mom with the same struggles with my kids knowing when to add or when to subtract. Thank you so much for sharing this and I really looking forward to the Multiplication and Division ones too.

Post a Comment