Monday, September 12, 2011

Manic Mondays

It was just another Manic Monday (whoa, whoa)!  Sorry I had to.  Anyway I always feel like Mondays are crazy.  New word wall words, new spelling words, new vocabulary words, a new story to picture walk and make predictions about, a new skill for grammar, and racing to finish so I can start a new math topic at 10:00 sharp.  I am exhausted and I'm sure my little thirdsters are all off in dreamland by now, but I wanted to share my Boggle bulletin board with you lovelies.  I saw Mrs. Rojas' board and just had to have one in my little room.  She is so sweet to share such amazing ideas and has them posted on her blog, "Create Teach Share".  I really thought the Boggle idea was fab and would be a great Work on Words activity.  I can't wait for my kiddoes to see it tomorrow!
I have really limited wall space left so I used the bottom of my classroom door.  You can get the letters and a recording sheet to go with the activity right HERE and check out her board.  It is super cute! 
Toodles ya'll!

6 comments:

Mrs. Corbitt said...

Love it! I also used the bottom part of my door for my Boggle board. I hope it works as well for you as it does for me :-)

Patti White said...

In honor of all of your creative ideas and your sense of style, I am bestowing the Versatile Blogger Award upon you. Please visit my blog to get the award pic, the rules, and pay this award forward to 15 worthy bloggers. Here is my URL:

http://aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com/2011/09/blogger-award.html

Happy Blogging!

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

You have a fantastic blog! I am a 3rd grade teacher turn stay at home mom (this year is my first not teaching in a classroom). I am your newest follower, I pinned your blog, and I will share it with my other 3rd grade teacher friends :)

Kara
www.mineforthemaking.com
*Id love for you to stop by my blog sometime :)

Kailyn B. said...

Your Mondays do sound very hectic! I know that staying on track with lesson plans is very hard, but it seems like you have it under control. The Boggle idea sounds great! Hope your students are enjoying it :) I might steam it myself LOL.
Thanks for sharing!
---Kailyn Adaptive Learning Expert

Rebecca Rojas said...

Thanks so much for the mention! Hope you are loving your boggle board as much as I am loving mine!!! Love your blog!

Shannon DuFrane said...

How have you set up your boggle board? I mean the words on the board. I haven't found any site that you can put your spelling words and it creates the boogle board for you.

teachum97@hotmail.com

Post a Comment