Friday, August 12, 2011

Decorating Frenzy

We are 5 days away from "Meet the Teacher" and my room is, dare I say it, almost ready.  I am sooooo stinkin happy with my room this year and the way everything came together.  I have been working 12 hour days to get everything in place.  I am revamping my discipline system and going with the Clip Chart this year.  Of course it had to go with our Superhero theme so I tweeked it a bit.  My Bucket Filler board is almost ready.  We are getting our class list on Monday.  So excited I can hardly stand it! Why is that like waiting on Christmas morning to me?  Anyway, I can add names to the buckets then. 
My "to do list" grows every waking moment, but slowly I am getting it done. 
I put together a Focus Wall to go along with our Journeys textbook for ELA and I think it turned out so cute thanks to my bestie (First Grade Glitter and Giggles) for making my adorable headers.  To quote Rachel Zoe, " I die" for owls.  The owl headers are available in her TPT store btw.  Also, a shout out to Clutter Free Classroom  for the Math Workshop board inspiration.  I changed mine up a bit, but the signs are super cute and will work perfectly for implementing Math Workstations.  I wanted to post a few pics just to show some of my faves in my room after my decorating frenzy.   More to come but here are the pics I have so far!





10 comments:

Mrs. Corbitt said...

I LOVE your clip chart!!! It is super cute how you made it super hero themed. I am sure that your students will work hard to be super heroes everyday, because honestly that just sounds so stinkin' cool! Best of luck this year!!!

Ms. Patterson said...

I love your math workshop board can't wait to see the rest of your pics! I just posted my classroom pics and started a blog hop you can check them out if you like

http://pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/2011/08/tour-of-my-classroom.html

I hope you have a great year

Ms. Patterson
Pocket Full of Kinders

Mary Pitner said...

I. Love. Your. Classroom!
Pitner's Potpourri

Patti White said...

I love your room so far. It's very colorful!

Allyce said...

AH! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! I'm also a 3rd grade teacher. I've been teaching 3rd for 3 years now. It's the best!
I did a revamp on my behavior system this year and am also doing a variation of the stoplight system except yours is WAY cuter! A picture of mine is posted on my blog right now. I decided the students who reach the top by the end of the day will earn a ticket to place in our quarterly raffle. I've never done that before, so i hope the kids like it!
Stop by my blog @ www.chalkintherain-blog.blogspot.com

Ginger Snaps said...

You will love third! I have been teaching it for 3 years! I love your bulletin boards!

http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/

Janis said...

Hi Misty! I just wanted to let you know that you're one of my Top 10 blogs!

http://caffeinatedconclusions.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-top-10-blogs.html

Visit this page to grab your award!

http://bit.ly/rtHPbL

Thank you for being an everyday inspiration! :)

Janis @ Caffeinated Conclusions

Miss J said...

So cute!!!

I was wondering if I could pin a few of your pics on pinterest?

Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

Liz Narramore said...

Love your classroom. I love your Math workshop board. What are the blue blank spaces used for on the right side! I am looking for a way to set mine up for this year!

Follow me www.mrsnarramoresworld.blogspot.com

سواعد لكشف التسربات said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام
شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام
كشف تسريب المياة بالدمام
غسيل خزانات بالدمام
افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام والاحساء
افضل شركة نظافة منازل بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام والاحساء
كشف تسربات المياة بالاحساء
افضل شركة كشف تسربات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالدمام والخبر
افضل شركة نظافة بالدمام والخبر
شركة عزل اسطح مبلطة وغير مبلطة بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة عزل اسطح بالجبيل
شركة عزل مائى بالدمام والخبر والقطيف الجبيل
كشف تسربات المياة بالدمام والخبر والقطيف والجبيل
كشف تسربات المياة بالجبيل
كشف تسربات المياة بالقطيف
نظافة شقق بالدمام والقطيف
شركة غسيل خزانات بالدمام الخبر القطيف
كشف تسربات المياة بابقيق
كشف تسربات المياة بابقيق
كشف تسربات المياة بسيهات وعنك
كشف تسربات المياة راس تنورة
شركة سواعد



Post a Comment